Friday 8 May 2015

Finished Trailer and Ancillary texts






With all of my media products, I reacted to all the feedback given to me by my target audience. I believe that my audience know what will improve and make them better so this is why I shall be improving them.

With my trailer, I was told by my audience to add sounds effects at the certain moments of the trailer, this was when the draw was opening to get the knife out, when Scott sends and receives the messages and finally at the beginning when one of the bullies punch Nathan in the face. I believe that these sound effects will make my trailer seem more realistic meaning my audience will be able to relate to what is going on. I also got told to add another song, a calmer song. The calmer song at the beginning allows the mood to change as the tension rises, this tells the audience that something bad will be happening.

On my Magazine Front Cover, I got told to change the background image as they were all the same for all of my media products. Having it different allows the audience to see somewhere else that my film is going to be set. I also made sure that all the text in the middle of the page was centred, this made it look more professional.
 For my DVD Cover, I was also told to change the background imagine for the same reason as the magazine cover. I have also moved the name of the film down to the bottom, this was because I thought there was to much of a gap, now I have moved it, I think that it looks much better and you can now see more of the picture allowing the audience to see more of the physical stance, this tells everyone that he is aggressive and is ready to get the bullies back for what they have been doing.

The only things that I have changed on my Billboard is the background image, this is also for the same reason as my other media products. I also moved the star rating into the middle allowing the top to look more symmetrical.

Other improvements 
  • Text added to the Final Pitch Analysis
  • First Stage of Filming






No comments:

Post a Comment