Wednesday 4 March 2015

First Front Cover Draft


This is the first draft to my front cover, I feel that the best parts to it is the madhead and slogan. I find that is has a good layout and would help with the visual synthax once I get everything else on the cover looking right. The coverlines are also good but to make them look better, they need a lot of changing around to make it look more professional. The picture is a good picture to use but the colour of the hoodie isn't completely black which doesnt give it as much as a sinister look. I also haven't cropped out the arm properly, its to thin and doesnt look like his arm, so to improve it, I will redo it to make it look better. I also think that there isnt much on the page, there isnt much there that people are going to be intersted in, it doesn't look professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment