Thursday 16 April 2015

Ancillary Texts- with feedback from target audience




Feedback
After speaking and showing my target audience these 'final' print products, I found that they didnt like a lot of things. I found that most of the people I asked didn't like the picture used, they also said that I shouldn't use the same background on all of them as they would like to see more of where the film is set. Angus said that on the Billboard, the star rating would look better in the middle so "the top would look more symmetrical". On the DVD Cover, they all liked the back of it apart from that the information box was white, they thought it standed out to much. Most of the people asked disliked the front. Luke said that he didn't like how the 'Bullies Get Bullied' down the side and how it had a white background to it. Luke also said that he didn't like how the actors names were in the middle and how the film name was at the top, this was also said by Hannah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment